Tuesday 30 October 2018

Day 39 - agression

Hey!!
Sometimes i think that this blog should be not about agression at all but then there are times when i feel so frustrated that all i wish to do is to shout out loud and tell that person to just fuck off.

There is this person i hate so much these days, though i never had good feelings about that person but earlier i was neutral. Now i have deep anguish. What did that person do? The answer is not simple, it never hurted me personally but even the normal acts of that person irritated me so much that all  i always wanted to do was to slap that person. I can never be on good terms with people who try to dictate my life or would want me to do things according to them. Their constant criticism about me which is not upfront but indirect and subtle, the way they try to project me as someone not so appropriate irritates me. Such people would praise you and talk behind your back. I hate such people who think they are just perfect and rest everyone is a chutiya.

My only question to them is 'if you are so perfect why do you have to advertise it so often?' Why do you have to prove it to people? And, the answer is because you are not so perfect and your insecurities about being considered less then perfect by others, make you do all that. It is the imperfection in you which makes you talk about others behind their back. And that is the reason i do not have to give justifications to people but you have to because you are so wrong and you know it.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...