Thursday 4 October 2018

Day 21

It was the worst day ever, nothing can be worse than this. I want to let all go. But then anger will just continue to pent up. I hate this teacher of mine. I think he is the worst worst teacher ever. Stupid, idiot, jerk, filthy, leering man, who talks nicely only to girls. I am not saying all this because he said anything to me but he behaved rough with a friend for all the wrong reasons.
I want to say so many things to him. I want to call him all the names in this world I can, Bastard, asshole, fucker, etc. etc. I don’t wish to see his face in my life but I have no option. Wish! God would grant me just one wish and I will just wish for him to disappear in hell. He is much more dirty than a dirty rag. I can only think of abuses for him right bow and nothing else. So, I will just stop here and continue tomorrow. Bye!! 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...