Wednesday 24 October 2018

Day 37 - old romantic songs

Hey!

Old songs in the background,  a cup of coffee and writing your diary at 3 in the morning, ideal life. Sometimes little things in life give you peace. I am not a fan of music, but at times they are beyond serenity. Thougn i  do not know what actually serenity is, it is a feeling, i guess. Nothing can match it.
I love this song by Leonard cohen, 'suzanne', it has been my favorite for a while now. Usually, i only play this song. Today is different, it is like i just found my love for music. Other than this life has come to a pause, not much is happening.
Same old people and same old life. I went to 'india coffee house' today, it is one of my favorite places in jnu. I can sit there alone for hours with a cup of coffee and a book. What i read there does not matter, even a newspaper would do. Even the hustle-bustle of people coming and going, sound of person washing the cups or the loud noise of exhaust fan becomes a part of the silence and peace that surrounds me there. There is never a rush to leave that place, never!! I feel the completeness of life sitting there in front of greenry and peacocks which show up one after one other in moments of silence.
There are some places in life which always give you that kind of love and serenity. I found mine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...