Friday 5 October 2018

Day 22

Hey!
Long day and very eventful or rather a better expression would be tragedy laden. I shouted at some of my classmates for something which I don’t know was whether right or wrong?? But I have a feeling that if I would not have done that, i would have continued feeling weak. May be the overall behaviour was wrong!! But not what I said? 

I just did not want to get into a fight but at the end of the day, my temper follows me where ever i go and eventually it happens. I have this problem i cannot keep my feelings hidden for long. If I do not believe in something, or someone, i can not hide it for long. I will express it through my behavior or with outbursts like these. I think that is how things work with me. Whether one likes it or not, that is not my problem. After all I am not here to pacify everyones demands out of me. I am here for  myself and that is how I go? 

This same thing happened with me, when i was taking coaching. I had this really bad teacher, who had just started teaching. The teacher I had joined for stopped teaching altogether and had put this new one in his place. I saw this new teacher teach for one day, 2nd, 3 rd and 4th day. Then i avoided class when he was taking. Many students found him faulty and attendence for this teacher declined. In two or three days the old teacher came to the class and asked what problem do we have from the new teacher.? I got up and just said that the new teacher is not efficient, he has not yet learned to teach (if it is a skill). Plus he does not have any coherent lecture structure and he skims through notes before dictating a line. Overall he rabbled and i had not paid my fees to help learn somebody to teach especially and be an experiment for him. I don’t know what he thought about me. But i am just happy, i said what I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...