Saturday 13 October 2018

Day 28

Hey!
Time does not wait for anyone!! I have realized that but not accepted it. Somebody said to me once, perhaps he was quoting somebody else, it was something like, ‘if you are finding perfection in every thing, or any profession, you are bound to fail.’ 
I am struggling with that very thing. So far all I have been doing is seraching for that perfection. But I am failing miserably. There is no thing as perfection. No claims of Plato or any of the thinkers to find perfection or perfect knowledge is complete and devoid of any reality. 
This takes a lot of time to understand but it is not hard. 
But i feel it is impossible to give up on this. This one thing, I have craved for all my life so far, to find that perfection, joy and peace. I don’t know whether I will ever succeed or not. But i do not and won’t give up on it, no matter how much people continue to discourage me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...