Wednesday 17 October 2018

Day 32 - wishful

Hey!!
It would not be wrong to call this day wishful. I have wished for many things today, i don,'t want all of them to get fullfilled as some are really brutal (not for me, for others).
Temper is a bad omen. I always fear my temper, i know when it will raise its' head, i will not spare anyone. I will not care for anyone and anything at that point of time. I have worked a lot on it over the years. It was really bad in the start, i still remember my childhood, if under any condition i got angry, i would just quit eating, not even if mumma cried in front of me. Nobody could calm me down then.

But now things have changed i have learned to calm down myself. Though some times it is not easy but still I am way better now. Now i just go quiet and i avoid talking till the time i feel composed. One of my friends hurt himself really bad due to this issue. He got angry, one of these days and it was severe. He lost it so bad that he was in ICU for two days because of the stress, his heart beat slowed down so much that his heart could not pump blood properly. It was only agression which pushed him into this. If not treated on time, he would have either gone into coma or suffered some kind of paralysis. Thank God, he is fine but the enemy which needs to be treated is this anger and agression, which could have costed him his happiness for life.

I too need to tackle my anger because i do not have a very strong heart and it cannot take this much stress. So just avoid conflicts and agrression. It is easier to have straight forward confrontations. Happy festival season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...