Sunday 19 June 2016

Don't think too much

The best part of the life comes in bits and pieces.  And mostly at times when you need it the least or the most.
I was talking to a friend today after a long time. I asked him the usual question,  how's life?  What have you been up to? Ad his reply was the usual,  life has been tough but it's okay,  I am trying  to be strong.
All I could think about was my life,  which  I think was the toughest.  Yes according to me,  being undecided about your career and your dreams is the worst of all.  But I guess like most of the preconceived notions,  this one also turned out to be wrong. 
And I asked the usual ironic question, is  your job not going well? For me job and career, which is my problem actually,  the center issue of all problems. But he said no I got promoted,  career wise everything  is perfectly fine,  my mom passed away in December.  I was left speechless.  I had nothing to say. 
And I realised not all is well with everyone.  But positivity is one thing that keeps one going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...