Thursday 23 June 2016

When is it going to change?

Shit!! I forgot to save it and now I will have to write it all over again. Hmmm what was it all about. Yea I am depressed today because of two people in my life. One is a close relative and other one a close friend.

My friend said to me today that she is feeling suicidal as she is not able to cope up with her relationship. She is doing all she never wanted to do in her life,  just to save this bond. She said her boyfriend is having trust issues with her. Her words clearly pointed out towards her depression. How could I help her?  She wanted me to sort things out for her. But I was helpless.

How could I say something when I was myself a witness to the same issue, happening to someone closely related to me but was not able to do much about it. It is always going to be the same if girls are going to work,  they will have to give proof of their loyalty from time to time. Why can't these stupid boyfriends actually think of their girlfriends as girlfriends  and not as some versatile example of male ego. How could anyone even be in touch with my gf behind my back?  Stupid boys!! When will they learn to treat two things differently where ego is an issue of feelings,  girlfriends are living  things,  who deserve respect.  I am not a feminist and I am not a hardcore promoter of male female equality. 
But I do promote this fact that when it is easy for your girls to accept your working status, your work friends and busy schedules. Why can't you do the same? When I see 99% of females cribbing about this trust issue. I always feel why this word called 'jealous' has been attached to girls,  it would rather go well with jealous boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...