Thursday 23 June 2016

I call him the most beautiful chapter of my life

This very month last year,  something beautiful made a grand entry into my life,  my nephew. I have heard movie-stars use the phrase 'khushi ke aansu'  ample number of times. And I experienced it the day he was born. 
Some would say you are a kid lover.  But I was never one before him. I can  say I am a changed person now. He has made me change so many things about myself. I was always a rebel like any teenager and later as an adult. I am still in the same age but I have started to value the family bonds.
My preferences have changed.  Now I look forward to going  to my sister's place and seeing  him.  I was anti family.  Now these relationships and family bonds are very dear to me under my changed perspective.
Seriously kids can change your life and in my case he changed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...