Saturday 9 February 2019

Day 62: The idea of beauty, needs to be changed.

I was suppose to post it yesterday. Late post. 

I went to see a school friend today. She is getting married in two days. And she being my school best friend. I had to attend her wedding. I went to her place as i was seeing her after almost 5 long years. 

It was her engagement day and she asked me to go with her to the parlour where she was to get ready. I went along as i wanted to spend more time with her. 
It turned out to be a waste of time. While she was getting her make up done, i was asked to wait at the reception. I did not mind because the place was bustling with people. It was full of ladies getting their make up pr hair done. And many of them were brides. 
And many of them came out after their make over was done. Trust me, i have seen someone from close for the first time with so much make up on. I was horrified, it did not look pretty. If makeup on you makes you a cake doll. I will never get such make up done ever. No offence but it might look good on pictures but up close it looks like as if you are looking at a china doll with colored lips and cheeks and eyes on a white crystal clear base. Ridiculous. If this is thr idea of beauty today, trust me i don’t want to see it anymore. Also where is the fun in looking like a china doll. 


1 comment:

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...