Friday 1 February 2019

Day 59 - How do you see things?

Is it easy to think out of box? I always think how do these storytellers imagine and see things which i cannot? What is imagination? How J.K Rowlings thought of Harry Potter and that too with so much of details that she wrote books on it? Not one but 7. It has been years since i have been reading fiction and i have tried my hand on writing as well. But i always feel it is borrowed from somewhere and something. It never feels like my own. How do i own it? 
 I remember once one of my teachers told me that whenever you write something new. Write ‘my baby’ on top of it. And you will always feel close to it. You will feel like it is your own. I tried it once then but it did not work. I guess everyone has their own way of doing it. I will find it someday. Every day is new and tells you something new. What did i learn today? Always trust your own gut and you will never be sorry. Hope i practice it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...