Sunday 3 February 2019

Stories beyond me too by Tavleen Singh ( a big hypocrite)

I had to share this because i feel anguished by this article. I disgaree with her and i think she completely disrespected something good which has come out of this #metoo movement. Is she has her loyalities set around a particular party she should express them openly and not by dissing people and their efforts, who are actually doing something worthwhile. I don’t know if you had to face all this or not during your early days but if you went through this, you would not have given such a response.
Stories beyond MeToo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/me-too-movement-india-sexual-harassment-narendra-modi-government-women-journalists-5517647/lite/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...