Sunday 14 October 2018

Day 29- Everything has a start

Hey!!
Mummy sent me a picture today, which had a picture of many vessels lying together and all of them were upside down. In the caption, it was written you will find every vessel upside down but you have to look for one amongst them which is not upside down. I looked for it and found one. Then I read the caption further and it said now when you will look at the other vessels you will find them all lying in normal position. I looked at the picture again and even if I tried hard to see them again as upside down, I just could not.
This is how life is, at times you find everything is imperfect and against you. Then one day a door opens, or an opportunity arrives and your life starts to looks beautiful again, your positivity returns. The same way round are your relationships in life. You like someone and you like everything about them. Later, when you see one fault in them, everything about them starts to appear negative.
It is all about perceptions. If you look positively, you find it and if you do not then everything turns negative. Today I might be looking at things negatively but tomorrow I might not. The idea is to develop the art to look at things in a good sense and then the zestness  of life will always surround you.
Happy thoughts!!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...