Wednesday 3 October 2018

Day 20

Hey!
Usually, I am sleepy around this time but today I cannot even think of anything other than good sleep. Unfortunately i cannot, i have to help with the compilation of my group research project. 
It is always difficult to work in groups. There are around 8 people in my group and almost everyone is not willing to take the intiative to take this project in the right direction. One person did but he was cornered down by some when  criticism came their way. I wish it was an individual thing or less number of people were involved. It would have been way better. 

And this brings me down to the conclusion why Marx’s communism is such a failure because something held in common would always suffer. If it would have been an individual thing, people would have made much more effort. All the groups in my class are having similar issues of non-participation. Irony is some of the member are self declared ‘leftists’, which pokes me to ask them do you even believe communism can work successfully when it failed to work in a group of 8 peole. I just wonder! 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...