Monday 8 October 2018

Day 25

Good morning!! 
So i have moved onto mornings for writing these days. It is good morning. Though I am having a slight difficulty in answering some weird questions but then I will have to atleast for some days. 
The mood is great, still i would want to write about some hypocrites. There were certain people in my life who were too sweet to me to handle and then turned venomously ugly. The problem is confrontation is over but still that one pretends to be sweet at times and bitchy at others. 
I really do not understand such people. Do they do this for good impressions or what? I don’t know. I mean you always either hate a person or like a person, ye in between wala, I do not get. Anyways my advice would be itna pretend kroge toh kaam nhi chalega. But the irony is ‘kaam chalta bhi aise logo ka hi hai.’ 
Anyways I am going, Bye. I am having some issues with wifi. So i don’t know when I will be able to post this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...