Sunday 7 October 2018

Day 24

Shit!! I don’t know when i fell asleep last night. I forgot to update, I don’t want to fail in the challenge so I am posting this one up, really early. So what should i tell?? As I am up early and i can see the morning sun, i feel very lively. It is little cold I am still on my blanket but the door to the balcony is open so cool breeze is coming in and I can see how green everything looks in the morning.

I am not much of a morning person. I have always liked to sleep in the morning and let it pass till it becomes the afternoon. But there have been days when i have been awake all night just to see the morning sun rise. This one time in chandigarh i was up all night and then around 4.30 i was about to sleep. I went out to fetch something and i saw the little shimmery orangish light slowly going up from in the mountains. I could see mountains from the place i was staying in then. I saw that beach scene and i just could not go back to sleep again for two hours. I just sat there and kept lookinh at it. I am not a morning person but i do love mornings. Every now and then i need to see one, to realizehow beautiful this life can be. 
Bye !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...