Sunday 30 September 2018

Day 17

I am awake at 4 in the morning. I hate doing this but then there are days when you can't sleep and are binge watching your favorite shows. It was not a very great day. I want to write more but I really feel sleepy now. So i am just going to end it here and would continue with something interesting tomorrow. And, like everytime when I am about to end, something comes up and i continue this.

It is about relationships. I am not in a very good phase of my relationship. It is going through a rough patch right now. It has always been, I donot know whose fault it is? But i just feel sometimes it is your destiny which pulls you apart. I thought a lot about it today but i JUST DON'T KNOW how to put it in words. There are some pent anger, remorse and love lost between the two of us. We do not really match up on every issue, there is a huge communication gap. Most importantly, we have not met for more than one and a half year. Long distance is hard. There was a time when I use to think what is so hard about it? And, now I know. It is just hard to carry on something which you cannot rely on completely. I can call him up, tell him everything but the presence is missing. Same goes for him. We can be there for each other but then we cannot be everywhere. I hope it is just a phase and it will pass soon. I did not want to write about this here but then I know it is more like a personal journal and less like a blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...