Saturday 22 September 2018

The Good in the Bad

There is some good in every bad. That is how i felt today when I saw her.



I met her today around 5 pm, in front of central library. I have never seen someone as pretty as her, so I had to take a picture. She was calm and composed and even posed for it. She just sat there and did not move at all when I clicked her  4-5 times, not even an inch. Once I was done, she flew away. 

I said yesterday,  I was not in a very good mood and then she  came and lifted my mood up. Perhaps if I had not been this pensive, I would have never got a chance to see her and would have just ignored her. So i guess there is beauty in everyone and everything and in every situation. What matters is how much time you take to realize it? I have missed so many things in life because I failed to see the good in them on time. 

I might regret those failed times today but I have lost them now and perhaps they will never come. It is not like I will not get any opportunities now but bygones are bygones. And, i feel there are so many like me who miss on things because of their hindsight, try to reason, try to test the boundaries. Do not make hasty decisions based on what you see? Reality is conflictual and not always very clear, see beyond the way things are being presented to you and you will never miss the right time. 

Gud luck to all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...