Thursday 27 September 2018

Day 14

It has been 13 days since I started writing this daily blog. It is very difficult to think of a particular title everyday and then stick to it. Since i started it as a daily challenge, I would only number the days completed.
It was a funny day. I woke up beaming today, full of smiles. I had an exam which I was not much prepared for but that is how they usually go. Rest of the day was full of incidents, not many but a lot at the same time. 
I was watching this episode of ‘zindagi gulzar hai’, it is daily soap kind of thing but it has only one season with 20 plus episodes. I enjoy it because it is closer to life and relates to so many things we face in everyday living. Kashaf (the lead) tells her sister that ‘ zindagi ki azaishyen (mushkil) hain ki khatam hi nhi hoti, har baar ek nayi musibat, jab bhi pichli khatam hoti hai toh lagta hai ab zindagi asan ho jayegi lekin zindagi hai ki kabhi asan hoti hi nahi hai.’ It is so true, I may not be quoting her verbatim but I cannot put it in more beautiful words than she did. 
We take life as life and we wait for it to get smooth but it never does because it is life. I can relate to almost everything Kashaf  feels in that show ( expect for, in the  post marriage scenario). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...