Friday 14 September 2018

Challenge yourself

I was watching this movie few days ago which revolved around a ‘home cook’, who decides to challenge herself with finishing all the recipes given in a cookbook (aprox 500) in 365 days. This was to bring some kind of routine in her life as she had to manage it with her full time job and marriage. She was a ‘giving up easy’ type of person and wanted to change that very thing about herself. 

I thought of giving a challenge like this to myself. I am thinking of making this blog more like a journal and write everyday on it. Be it more or less. I know i need a challenge like this one the most. Because I am the one who gives up on everything halfway. I hope to start this journey believing that I will write up a post everyday. And I will not give up in between. May be by sticking to this routine will eventually motivate me to stick to other things in life as well. Hoping to start this thing on a good note and good day. I wish i succeed. I will do it for atleast an year, just like her. A movie gave me this idea, i guess there is always something you can learn from everything. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...