Wednesday 26 September 2018

Exam pressure

Hi,
I am busy with my mid semesters examinations. I have the most difficult one tomorrow and I wanted to update an old article, I had written once, to save time but I cannot find it now. So, I am just writing a small one today. It is more like a diary entry as I cannot really think of something to talk about at this point of time. I always promise myself that I will study way before the exam next time but I always end up leaving it to the last day. I have always said I hate exams but inside I just love them. I believe they are the days of most activity and curiosity. They are just crazy, they never leave you pondering over things like ‘what is life?’, ‘ what is happening around the world?’. It is like an escape from the ardous daily life. I hate them because i love them so much. I wish I could have exams every month, they should be made regular, instead of yearly or semester wise, they should go for something like monthly exams. 

Anyways this brings me to this one line which I heard yesterday, it was like, ‘ hum jahan bhi jate hain sochte hain ki change aa gya hai, ab enjoy krenge, par hota aisa hi ki us change ko hi hum apni life maanne lagte hain aur bs fir usi mein hi reh jate hain.’ I think that is why i like exams, tehy break the monotony of daily classes and everything. They bring in some kind of zest and activity which we miss on normal days. Anyways, I am leaving it at this point. I did not want to lose my challenge, so I had to write something. This might be abrupt or senseless but this is all I had today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...