Tuesday 25 September 2018

Two of a Kind



This one I clicked very recently. I am just sharing it becaue the background and she compliment each other beautifully. It is a perfect example of two entirely different things coming together and completing each other, they are two parts of a whole. That is how relationships and parnterships are meant to be. Two people with varied inclinations, hobbies and attitudes fall in love and fill the voids, which would have never been filled otherwise. Though one thing I don’t get is, why with time they fall apart?? Is it suppose to be temporary or the conditions which once brought them together are now pushing them away as well. A big mystery, why do we fall in and out of love so often? This ‘forever’ concept does not gel in with the over all reality of life. The beauty which romantic novels or movies create around this ‘forever’, does it even exist in real life? I have not really seen it, so I should not be the one answering it. But this does not mean I can not ponder over it. Being a fan of classics like ‘Gone with the wind’, ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and ‘ Anna Karenina’, I had always hoped of finding something like this in my life too. And I must confess this that I have failed hopelessly. Either, I expected too much  or it was a fairytale only, which never really existed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...