Friday 21 September 2018

Hannah Arendt

I am too tired today and not in a very good mood. So I do not have much to say today. I have started watching this movie on Hanah Arendt which was released in 2012, i wish i could watch it in english (only option is subtitles).
Though, I feel sleepy but I am pretty sure this movie is going to add something to me ao i will go back to it. 

People have always told me it is difficult to understand her but I am giving myself a chance to know more about her. She intrigues me. Anyways I think this is enough for today, will write back tomorrow and I will deifinitely talk about ‘What. Adolf Eichman’s trial was all about?’ Or what made Hannah talk about ‘banality of evil’. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...