Saturday 29 September 2018

Day 16

It was a normal day. I have not much to say. I have an exam on Monday morning and the day was spent mostly revising the old concepts. This one thing has been bothering me which I cans share, it is the  ‘permanence’. I ways thought once you like or start to hate (strong word) something, it will be like that forever. But no only change is the permanent thing. Be it mentally or physically, feelings and body degenrates and regenerates on it’s own, it  is cyclical. Nothing will stay the same.
I can think of this line by Rumi which was something like ‘whenever i step out of the river and step in again, it is not the same river, it changes.’ It is quite disheartening. Love, hate, people dear to you, friends, partners, family and emotions, no one will be there forever. Then why do we bound ourselves in emotions when you know it won’t last long. The pain that will follow will be unbearable and still we go on with life. Every man/woman knows this and still they continue to forge bonds and try to live life, the way they know it best. 
I on the otherside try to and pretend to be detached, i hava no control over it but still i try to. Because i fear, what it follows. More pain!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...