Thursday 17 January 2019

Day -52 Too many stories with almost similar endings

It was a beautiful day but the night is dark. As in nights are supposed to be dark only and there is nothing wrong with it. It is just that I am trying to sleep, so i feel this darkness is kind of getting heavy on my eyes but mind is still occupied. 
It has been 5 years. And still everything about this day reminds me of that one from 5 years back. I was very confused back then, i still am. But that day something told me that even if it goes wrong, i will give it a chance. 

I have regretted that thing. Yes, many times but i have also loved it for very different reasons. Yes, that day, I got him. May be he is my forever or may be he is not. I just want to leave it to the future. Beacause, i know i believe my story is special but it is like all those happening out there. And whatever will happen, it won’t be anything different. This way or that way, it is going to end like many others.

Bye.
 Last thing, i know many would not agree with me but i really do believe that ‘The Great Gatsby’ is a better love story then ‘The Titanic’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...