Sunday 13 January 2019

Day- 51 Late night bad thoughts

hmmm, well i was about to sleep and then these bad and negative thoughts started coming in. It happens often, just when I am about to close my eyes, i start imagining bad things. I cannot sleep with thoughts like these on my mind. I donot want bad dreams as well. I just hate it. To distract myself i thought i will write a post.
Well last two days were kind of chill. I was alone most of the time, watching netflix and and.. i read an article today in express about EWS quota. I really got pissed with the columnist trying to justify this quota. So i wrote an email to the editor. It really pisses me off that you are giving more and more quotas and no one ever thinks of a quota like this for women. They are the ones who need it desperately. Alas! the problem is we always think of ours sons first and about the daughters at last. I am really pissed that none of the columnists ever speak about it. This issue has never been even politicised properly.

Other then this, things are just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...