Thursday 24 January 2019

Day 56- Hassles of waking up early in the morning

For me early morning means, getting up at 9. Even if i try really hard i can only wake by 9.15. Hats off  to those who manage it. Sometimes though rarely when i do get up early, i feel dead, sleepy and i get headache.

I was writing this in the morning while i was in class and then i could not complete it because i was stunned. It was my first class and i got an assignment the very first day. I am shit scared of this teacher and she is actually scary. I don’t know what i am going to do and i have to submit by monday and present it o tuesday. Sunday my sister with her family is going to visit and i will be occupied with her both days. So i am more worried. Still knowing my lazy self, i know i would not complete it before sunday and it will be last minute only. It is always like that no matter how early i start. And then i did say something about plato in class to one of her questions when actually she was refering to  Aristotle. I do these things.

Day was full of such things.
 Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...