Monday 21 January 2019

Day 54- i wish watching movies was a profession

I am watching Bombay Talkies right now. I think it is a great movie. I just wonder why watching movies is not a profession. I mean I can do this the whole time. I never get bored of it. And with netflix and all these other video patflorms, the interfaces are so good that it is too comfortable.

Some people would say you can always have a profession where you will get to watch movies or something like that but i don’t want anything like this. I don’t want to make movies or act in them or write them, i just want to be a good audience. Problem is i cannot do it all the time. But then the irony of life is you cannot do always everything you like. Well i don’t mind writing about them. So i was thinking of doing movie reviews. I mean writing movie reviews. But i am not a fan of current movies, so i would like to go in for old movies. Old, but not very old. Let’s see how it rolls out.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...