Thursday 7 March 2019

Day 66 - i love sunny days

This year winters are long. Last year by this time winters had already descended. I remember last year on holi which was on 2nd of March i was sweating the whole day because of the heat. It is already 7th of march and there is no sign of summers. Nights are so cold that it is hard to go out without a jacket.
I love sitting under the sun and for few days now i have been missing it, either i get up late or because of the rains there is usually no sun. 


Well finally today i enjoyed sitting under the sun. I got to see it after days. The wind was blowing as well so it was little chilly but pleasant. No matter how uneasy or uncomfortable i get in summers. No matter how much i sweat in summers and no matter how cold and cosy the winter blankets are. I will always be a summer person because i just hate cold days when there is no sun and usually you are forced to sit inside under your blankets. I am a big fan of long walks and i hate going on walks in winters because i cannot stand the cold. I feel winters make you lazy whereas summers make you active and crazy. Well holi is on 22 or 23rd i guess this year, so let’s see how summery is it going to be? My mom says this year winters are going to last longer may be till May. I don’t mind that much if sun will come up every day on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...