Monday 11 March 2019

Day-67 An anti-national dream

Dreams can be really weird at times.


So yesterday salman khan came into my dream. I don’t know what is happening these days, weird things. And he said something which i would never expect him to say. But after all it was a dream only. 
It was like this that we met through a friend who knew him or was related to him( which in reality is not possible, none of my friends know him). He is busy hosting a show and suddenly there is need of someone who could speak fluent hindi. So we are with him at that point of time and he asks us to read a part. I being confident that my hindi is not that bad, start reading from the paper. On the very 5th word i get stuck and then it turns out to be too hard for me to read further. I tell him i cannot, embarrassed about it though. And, he tells me Machiavelli has said that one who does not knows their national language cannot ever be a true nation loving person. And i ask him when did he say that? And he says in his book ‘The prince’. I don’t know whether Machiavelli ever said anything like that or not. But this dream is ‘Adbhut’.


I was stunned. Did he actually say that to me? Wow and there and then it ended because i woke up after that. I don’t know what it was. Still shocked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...