Thursday 13 December 2018

Day -46 coming back

So i guess i can never be regular with anything. But trust me i had problems, papa was not keeping well, semester exams and everything. You know things can not always be good and you cannot always stick to the schedule. Though i would give anything in this world to keep my mind stuck to something.

Shit happens because we think shit. What should i do? May be just stop thinking and atleast for a while i would be away from negativity. But then i am not overtly negative today. Today it is more like  a neutral day. I met two of my friends today after a long long time. And one of them kind of reminded  me that i have a blog which has to be updated. He mentioned something about my last post and that was like the big reminder i needed about you. So here I am. But what do i say? The same old problem. Yea tomorrow i will, now i better sleep. I feel like i am high on something but I am not. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...