Sunday 16 December 2018

Day- 48 celebrity crushes

Everyone has celebrity crushes. It can be an actor, actress, director, writer, singer, journalist or politician. Options are just unlimited and in this age of social media, you have access to unlimited stars and it is easy to just fall in love with them everyday. I cannot count on fingers how many celebrity crushes I have. There is no number for them. But yes there has been this one constant since my childhood, it is Salman Khan.
I know, i know, whenever i tell people this, they give shocked wale expressions. But i have no control over my attraction for Salman. He is old now, around 48, not a very good actor and there are other things as well but I still love him. I stopped watching his movies long back because i knew i would dislike him and i never want to see him negatively. He is gorgeous and most handsome man for me. He is humorous too, and i like such people. I think it has nothing to do with his acting skills or looks. I just liked him the most as a child, ofcourse after watching his movies, he was good because back then. But now it is so because i have always liked him. There is this other actor, Will Smith, he is also my love. Both salman and Will Smith are my favourites. Anyways i spent so much time writing about Slaman, because i just finished watching big boss and i just feel more love for him, when i watch him on screen. And as Will Smith has always been my phone’s wallpaper, so he is always kind of infront of  me, and I could not have finished my ‘celebrity crush’ post without mentioning him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...