Friday 14 August 2015

Am I repenting?

Once again I am sitting and wondering is this the media life I imagined? When I joined IIMC, I thought this would be one thing that I will never regret. Am I repenting my choice? Do I regret? It is difficult to answer this. I feel like an injured bird when I sit on my desk every day.  I want to fly but my wings have been chipped, I can take a flight but I will always end up falling.

Someone said to me few days back that you have a tendency to be never satisfied with your achieved goals. According to his interpretations, I have an exploring soul which has not taken many births and is exploring this world through me. Am I and my soul different? Aren’t we one and suppose to work in cohesion.

Even if my soul is exploring, what if I want to get settled? Every new day gives me a new idea and new hope. With every passing day that idea passes away and again I start my hunt. Will this fight for my inner thirst ever end? Or I will continue to haunt myself waiting for that gratification to reach me if I am unable to achieve it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...