Friday 9 November 2018

Day-43 Fickle-minded

I know i said i would write everyday. But then i saw this article in the newspaper about journal writing, it said you do not have to write everyday. Write whenever you have time and when you have something to write. Plus keeping an entry like this sharpens your brain. So i got lazy and now i post when i am done doing all the stupid things which are not even important.

It is too cold here in jnu
I went home for diwali. It was not this cold there. I have stayed in jammu as well, but there is something special about delhi ki thand. I use to wonder whenever somebody use to mention how cold delhi is, but i realized it only when i came to jnu. Fond memories.

Anyways i have 5 term papers to write for my semester this time in like 4-5 days. And, i have no time. I have time but i waste it way too much. Amd plus you saw how fickle minded I am, i change my perceptions and opinions in seconds. I get carried away in minutes. That's it for today. I am going to sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...