Tuesday 7 November 2017

Something irrelevant

Every time when he says something 
It sounds like he is trying to hurt
The words are different but they all mean the same 

Every time he looks at me 
He gives me the same look which hurts 
He may look at me in different ways and at different times but they all mean the same

Every time he wonders about me
He thinks about my well being which hurts
He detests my choices and wants my well being but this all means the same 

Every time 
I hope this every time would stop 
Because i cannot take it anymore
It hurts every time just little more

Now the tears have dried and my mind is calm 
I hate this anguish we both live in
It equally hurts us both 

I wish i wish i could just tear it all away 
Me to another planet and him to another
Because no matter how much we care 
We just cannot share the same time trail 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...