Monday 8 April 2019

Day 69 - Endless circles of life

It started off with a cloudy night
The day went on like how rainy days should be
Full of water, aroma of earth going up to my nose
Leaves talking to me with a shy smile
Like they are too happy to meet the rain
Serene and green and wet is everything around
It ends with some lightning and some thunder 
Telling stories of stormy decades that have passed 
Making way for the sly winter, smiling at me
Comes with a pleasant wind and less of sun
I feel cold but in a good way
Looking forward to those wintry nights with blankets wrapped around and heaters or fire running on and on 
The food gets tasty, eating feels like a bliss
More I eat more warm I feel
It ends up making me 3-4 kgs heavier 

And suddenly one day around holi the winter just leaves my door 
With mild summer knocking at my door
I feel relaxed as it is a harmonious change after that gross cold which by then I get sick off
Summer turns me out 
I feel more lively in the green grounds, under trees
It completes me in more ways then i know
Suddenly i lose all that appetite i had gained over the last months
As summer gets sharper, the kilos seem to shed off easier
The heated sun is difficult to breathe in
Hot tea looks poisonous, only relief comes in with drops of chilled water 
Heat gets too much
Leaves wilt, dogs look at me with puppy eyes so that i would take them in and save them from unforgiving sun
It passes soon too though it feels like ages 
The rain blesses us with beautiful greenry and love all around again

Such is life. Nothing is lost, nothing is earned. 
Everything has a time to come and another to leave.
There is no permanence but even that is a kind of permanence 
I will always look for other things, something interesting
But that too is a circle.
I start because you know you will end
When will it be? That is on me and the fate
But trust me this will go on and on like a cd being played without pauses, problems and rewind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forced to be free

Currently, going through Rousseau’s discourse on Political Economy, and his work called the Social Contract. He is confusing me a lot. ...